Cancellation or Non-Arrival Policy
- Cancellation must be made in writing 30 days in advance of reservation of arrival. While we understand that emergencies do happen, the reason for cancellation does not change our policy. For this reason, ample notice is required.
- Any change to the reduction of the length of stay will also be regarded as a cancellation.
- ‘No-shows’ are charged in full.
- Smoking permitted outdoors only
- Pets permitted – outdoors only
- We encourage all of our guests to recycle plastic, paper, glass and metal cans.
- Please help by placing these in bin to be sorted. Plastic carrier bags will be returned to market
- Linens and towels are per stay unless a refresh is requested
- Guests: Due to insurance restrictions only paying guests may use house or outdoor facilities
- Two night minimum stay required unless otherwise noted.
- Reservations will be considered final 30 days prior to your arrival.
- A reservation will be final when half of the total reservation fee is received
Thank you to local photographer Debi Price for the use of her title image of the brick farmhouse with poppies